Online Drivers Ed
When your son or daughter is too busy to complete Drivers Ed in a traditional classroom, turn to the online version!!
Is Online Drivers Ed classroom for me?
- Play a sport?
- Participate in a club or organization after school?
- Have a demanding class schedule with a lot of homework?
- Enjoy working at your own pace?
- Feel more comfortable working at home?
If you answered yes to any of the questions you are a good fit for the online classroom.
Will the Online Classroom prepare my son/daughter for driving?
Absolutely. The program was designed by the Wisconsin Professional Driving School Association and meets very strict DOT standards. It covers all of the information your son/daughter will need to pass their Permit Test. The physical classroom and online classroom meet the same DOT standards.
Is there a difference in cost to complete the classroom online?
No. The cost is $125 whether you complete the physical classroom or online classroom. The behind the wheel portion is $225.
Can my son/daughter still complete behind the wheel with Mississippi Valley Driving if they take the class online?
Yes, students are still able to take behind the wheel with Mississippi Valley Driving.
How do I sign up for the Online Classroom?
The registration form can be found on the home page or by clicking the tab below. Fill the registration out and follow the instructions on the form to submit it. It takes about 1-2 business days to start taking the class after we receive the registration form.
Online Drivers Education Class
Process for signing up for Online Drivers Ed:
- Print, fill out, and mail the registration form.
- Once we receive your information it will be processed to get a login and password generated. You will receive an email stating you have been signed up. The email is proof your registration has been received and processed.
- DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE MAILED PAPER COPY WITH YOUR INFORMATION FROM US!!!
- Once you receive the mailed copy of paperwork you will be able to start taking the class online. You will usually receive the paperwork to start the class within 3-4 days of everything being processed by us.
If you are experiencing any problems with the online classroom please refer to the information below to answer any questions/problems you may be experiencing.